Raining On a Sunday. ♥


I think god heard me when I was whining about loving rain and winter all the while and how they do not co-exist here, where I stay.So, the kind man he is, he let it rain! (like let it snow! :P ) and it's been raining all day (and night too.) Yesterday, that was Sunday all it poured 24 hrs and still counting!!! I know, people would say it was a sucky weather for a Sunday but to me, it was my kind of day, when you don't make your bed,lie on it all day long, listen to some good soul music, read a book (when, exam season so couldn't do this.) and it reminded me of Keith Urban's "Raining on Sunday" (don't you just love this man?). It's strange how it's almost time to giddy up for spring but , it's one of the coldest two days of this winter. Mother Earth does have her own ways. Like the say, you never understand the ways of a woman. *wink*





I also love the weather because it means "FUZZY SOCKS!"

STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! Don't forget to make flashcards! 
 I always have my walkman, gums, my journal,diary and planner with me, you never know when you come up with the best idea for a blog post! It's weird how I always get good ideas when I start studying.


These two will probably be packed in my survival kit too.
I just can't live without my walkman and some gums!


And, for all the people who keep complaining about the weather, there is nothing a big cup of coffee can't settle. 

Comments

  1. Looks like an amazing Sunday :)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great;your personal style makes want to actually read your posts ! That is great !
    Keep up the hard work !
    afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a fuzzy sock obsession!

    www.stylishsilhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Thank you. I still got a lot to improve ;)

      Delete
  5. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You write. :O
    And, your blog is so great. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bhogobaan! Anamika! promise me you'll not tell anybody about this blog-y thing ok? And no, i just started off so a long way to go, but I'm trying...LOL Thank you anyway :*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts