Carolina Herrera : Favorite pieces from Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection

So, I was going through the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week collections and I totally fell in love with Carolina Herrera's new collection. I love play of colors in the pieces and the kind of kaleidoscopic patterns. Here are my favorite pieces from the whole collection.







Tell me, how do you like the collection? And your favorite piece from the entire collection.
The entire collection can be found on the official NYFW website : Carolina Herrera

I'll come up with some more posts from the Fashion Weeks soon. And, how many of you are pumped for London Fashion week? :D


Ow! And "Happy Valentine's Day" (Click Me for a little gift) my lovely readers. You are amazing and so so beautiful. Thank you for always giving me a reason to look forward to ...every single day. ♥

xoxo


Comments

  1. Beautiful dresses! Follow me back on Bloglovin? Thanks (:
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection looks so, so wonderful! I love the how the designer played wih geometric prints! Looks amazing!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is a really elegant creation... I love it. I like the ones with the geometric prints, but I'm not that big of a fan of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post!! Hadn't seen the outfits in this show!

    www.fashion-on-point.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts