OOTD and a trip down memory lane.

Yesterday, we went to see our grandparent's renovated house and as you know, renovation means turning the house inside out which means discovering old stuff, we bumped into heaps of old photos,most of which were black and white or sepia washed photograph. Here are some of my picks. Also, family times are always so fun, especially when you discover embarrassing pictures of you aunt or uncle (or even better, you parents) and nobody minds laughing on themselves along with the whole family.






And here is what I was wearing.
The denim jacket is one of my favorite clothing items this winter.




Because I never mind a little bit of stripes and a bow and I love my scarf.




Comments

  1. Love the pics and outfits they had in the pics — and yours, too! This was such a lovely post Prarthana! xxx

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much Christina! I personally love ur blog

      xo

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pictures! I'm seeing many great fashions....Love your scarf too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! I just followed and thank u

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts