Review : Clean and Clear Pimple Clearing Facewash and Clean and Clear Skin-Balance Moisturizer



Recently I bought these Neutrogena products. These are basically face wash and a moisturizer. Since I have oily skin type, so I opted for a pimple clearing face was and skin balance moisturizer. These are my opinions so far.



So, the face wash is a clear gel and thinner than I expected but is very frothy and has a beautiful mild smell which lingers even after you rinse off. It does have a very mild cooling effect on application which I don't mind AT ALL and leaves the skin feeling fresh.


The moisturizer on the other hand is thicker than I thought. What I liked about it was that since it was thick, I though it'll not seep into the pores and will stay a while on my skin but it's actually the exact opposite (I mean I should've known since it is for oil treatment and does not clog pores) and the skin absorbs it instantly.

As a whole, the combo is working great on my skin. But, I'm having my eye on Oil Free Acne Wash by Neutrogena. But given a chance, I'll buy the two again.


So, this was actually my very first review. I know I have a lot to learn and I believe there's a lot of time and helping hands for that.


xoxo

Comments

  1. i had the same products, and i really liked them!
    this is a great forst review!!!!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u.

      You ahve a lovely blog that I now follow

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. nice review :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, it's always great to find out what others are thinking about products! Thanks for the follow on bloglovin, following back!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u, Ur blog is so gorgeous! I am a new follower

      xo

      Delete
  4. I have used many Neutrogena products and love them! however I have not tried the pimple clearing set yet : ) it sounds lovely and perfect for my oily prone skin :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great, I like Neutrogena products, they are very good for the skin. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO NO NO the acne wash RUINED my skin for like a year! I used it about 2 years ago and it dried my skin up so much that it all cracked up and flaked and made my oily skin dry... WORST. EXPERIENCE. EVER.

    My mum used it once every now and then and said it was fine; I think it's because I used it morning and night. Just warning you!
    x

    www.alicatlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah! I use it 2 times a day too! :O

      Thank you for the warning. I'll be a little vigilant ;)
      Thank You so much.

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Well done on your first review lovely, you've done great! :)
    I love the Neutrogena skincare products. If you get the chance to try anything from the Visibly Clear range, I really recommend it.
    I'm looking forward to your next review already and hope you'll pop by soon so we can speak some more :)
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank You. You seem like a pro yourself! LOL Thank u so much ..xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts