My Confession : Will you help me?


So, all of us has insecurities don't we?
Some of us deal with (add issues at the end of the bullet points)
  • Weight Gain/Loss
  • Sexuality
  • Age
  • Height
  • Etc etc...
So, I have an insecurity too which I am trying to overcome and not too many people (no one to be exact actually) know that I'm trying to battle my demons and from personal experience, I can tell that fighting your insecurities isn't an easy job and the pace of progress is really slow and I don't know how far I'll reach but I want you to know that we all have our own battles to fight. We choose to fight or just sit back and let it take over our life is the BIGGEST DECISION to make. If you choose to fight, really  swear to fight it off, consider it half won. Also, fighting alone is horrifying. I know. I sit here on the internet reading articles or quotes that'll give me inspiration and most of the time, I break down and every time I think of giving up, I remind myself of the last time I felt when I felt "not good enough" but the best part is, when people start noticing the change. And trust me, when you once see the tiny bit of change in you, fighting it off becomes and addiction.

So, my lovely readers, most of us have the insecurities that we've never accepted in public (I haven't, I still don't) but I know, all that matters is, that YOU understand and YOU know that you can overcome those battles and when you are feeling lonely, feeling like you are the only one going through it, get your pen and start scribbling EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL THAT VERY MOMENT. Every feeling you have, just jot it down and, RE-READ it, I do this all the time and it makes me cry. And don't stop those tears, cry , cry all you want and every time you think of giving up, read what you wrote when you felt hopeless, and then remind yourself of how you will (Yes, YOU WILL) feel when you finally make it through and then, buckle up and take the challenge head on. And one more thing, scratch that two more things: 
  1. Every time you think of giving up, think "I have a lot many people to prove wrong."
  2. And every time someone tries to put you down, play this in your mind "Watch Me!" and walk away. This always makes me smile.

And, I know all those things sometimes don't work, all you need is some comfort. Take a break, cry under your pillow, snuggle up with you pillow, try happy music, try making people around you or needy people happy, like genuinely happy. I hope you win all the battles in you life and we'll celebrate our victory together. Let me know of all your achievements. I'll have a separate tab for this. ♥


You can talk to me anytime, because honestly I really need to talk to people to. ;)
You can find my contacts here.
My E-mail : www.pranna@gmail.com

Here's the link to the tab : Insecurity. You can drop by anytime. Send me a message anytime. I'll try to get back to you ASAP!

 xoxo



Comments

  1. This blogpost is amazing! Thank you for such encouraging words!
    Cliona x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! One thing I've learned is that we struggle with insecurity because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel. If you ever need to talk to someone, i'm here. Thank you for posting something so real and sincere.
    Nora=)
    The Hopelessly Optimistic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome and thank u for such a lovely comment. You blog is amamzing.

      xo

      Delete
  3. There is also a great quote by my dear Audrey Hepburn that I love: “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!”.

    Struggles are a pain in the stomach, but I have to say that, thanks to them, I have become the person that I am today. I had lots of physical struggles until my late 16 years (and since I was 3). I was harshly critizised at school (and sometimes it included physical violence, like being punched just because for being ugly) but I worked very hard on becoming the "physical person" that I wanted to be. Not the one that people may like, but the one that would make me feel comfortable with myself. I am a whole lot braver now, and, of course, happier. Still weak, but because insecurities never leave.

    I added you on facebook (I'm Noa, which is my real name, and not Lila haha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So inspiring story :) thank you so much for sharing

      Delete
  4. Love this!

    alexasunshine83.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/alexasunshine83

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts