I got nominated for Liebster Award !

First and foremost, Thank you Hello Kiarrah for nominating me. You are my most favorite person in the world this moment.
I saw so many people being nominated for Liebster Award and I was thinking who would notice me? But, hey! I woke up to this amazing news today and I don't even know how she found me. But, god bless internet for leading her to me. :P 


So, Here are the 11 questions that I need to answer :

  1. What is my favorite season?

━   I have to say winter and monsoon.(can I pick 2? :P) Though, I miss summer during winter and autumn during spring but that's just me.

     2. Have you ever travelled outside your country? If so, where?
━  Yes, I once went to The Kingdom of Thailand. It was gorgeous!:D 

     3. What is your most expensive/treasured item of clothing or accessory?
━  I owned these Giorgio Armani black capri pants. I think those were my most expensive clothing item.

     4. Fast forward 5 years, where do you want to be and what do you want to be doing?
━ Ah! I'd love to be dealing with the fashion industry or exploring the world. Anything that would mean travelling (a lot of it), fashion/beauty and a bit of writing would be the icing on the cake.

    5. What is your favorite dessert?
━ I love pastries, so any kind of pastry is good or chocolate mousse. 

    6. Has a movie ever made you cry?
━ I don't remember right now, but probably ha, all I know is I definitely haven't BAWLED maybe sobbed but NEVER BAWLED MY EYES OUT.

   7. Who is your favorite artist/band at this moment?
━ So many. To name only a few, Taylor Swift, 30 seconds to mars, Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Justin Bieber, John Mayer. I'm also getting into Kacey Musgraves's music a lot too lately. (Isn't she gorgeous?)

   8. Have you ever been to a concert?
━ Sadly no. :'( 

   9. Who's your biggest inspiration?
━ I adore so many people but how do you become your own inspiration? (I need a guide to this) Ok. :P My mom is one of the strongest women I know and I idolize her for whatever she's been through and for still working so hard for the family. Also, Taylor Swift is just WOW! every ime I see her perform (in her concerts or awards and stuff) I don't know why but my eyes get watery.

   10. Ever been on a road trip?
━ Yeah. So many times!! It's amazing. :D

   11.Why did you start your blog?
━ People told me I should write and I loved reading and sharing my stories. So, I thought, why not start my own blog? And I hope people are liking the results.


Here are my 11 questions: 

  1. What is your favorite thing to wear?
  2. Hard Work or Luck. What do you believe in?
  3. Favorite Song  right now? It's two lines that you love.
  4. If, a year from now, we're celebrating our achievement together. What achievement did we both accomplish? (What do you want it to be?)
  5. What is one misconception that people have about you on their first look?
  6. How do you want yourself to be seen by others on your first meet?
  7. Imagine you are on your deathbed. (Sorry) What do you want to be remembered for?
  8. What is you zodiac sign?Do you match with the characteristics of your zodiac?
  9. What are you into? Fashion/Sports/Writing/Photography etc? (Mention why do you like it?)
  10. Your favorite dish made by someone you love?
  11. If you could change one thing about your room. What would it be? 


My lovely nominations


Lovely Blog guys!

So, Here are the rules : 

  • You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You have to answer the 11 question that were asked by the person who nominated you
  • You have to make 11 questions for the person you are nominating
  • You have to nominate users with 200 (more or less) followers in BlogLovin
  • You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Finally, you have to let the people know that you nominated them.

Good Luck and Congratulations!








Comments

  1. I got nominated a while back and it's such a fun award to help beginning bloggers get more recognition. I totally agree with you as far as traveling and pastries goes btw ;-) can never have enough of both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulaions! Love your answers
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats just too cute - love those awards , they always convey a more personal view on the bloggers!! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this award! I got it a little while ago
    congrats!
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nominating me lovely :) I will do that soon!
    And my mum is also my role model, love her. Really enjoyed reading your answers!
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts