I ♥ Glitter !

Not too long ago, I realized, me and glitter weren't just having a normal fling, yes, here's the confession! I'm officially O-b-s-e-s-s-e-d  with glitter! And how do I know it's TRUE LOVE and not just a fling? Well, who buys the same nail paint twice? And why do I do that? Because I want glitter all to myself, I don't want anyone else to own any glitter-y piece. See? I'm a selfish lover.
These two are the EXACT same thing.

Two of my favorite glitter stuff. The pink one is actually my favorite but I can't ignore it's twin.
I got these from the street shops actually for real cheap but the quality is great! Got my luck here. ;)

Just a little tease of my glitter-y stuff. I'm saving the rest for a different post some day.




xoxo


Comments

  1. Pink & glitter... if you add rhinestones you'll have three of my biggest obsessions when I decorate my bedroom and myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty I love it black would go amazing with silver glitter also <3

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter is amazing, I like it! I love the ring by the way! Thanks for the comment on my blog, so glad you liked my onesie and ombre! x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you.

      You blog is amazing. You earned a new follower :)

      Delete
  6. love this colour, it reminds me of the sea <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts