What should your alarm tone be?

So, I used to live by this theory that you put your "Most Hated" song as your alarm tone so that as soon as it rings, you are disgusted, your dreams shatter and you are wide awake. (Okay! A little bit dramatic there). But, one resolution I made for 2014 was to do what makes my soul feel good (and so I started blogging) and that is how, I decided to put a song that I really love as my alarm tone. Right now, my alarm tone is  Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande , I mean , I think waking up to your favorite song is like one of the best decision I've ever made in my life. From my personal experience, waking up to this angelic voice and the beautiful tune just gives the day a positive start for me and if by any chance you're living by the theory that I did and set your alarm to the most annoying tone you have in your playlist, then my advice is. Change It. Right Now and let me know what do you think. You can thank me later.


P.S.- In case you were wondering if the angelic voice makes my wanna sleep even longer in my bed, then the naswer is no. *wink*

Comments

  1. Hahaha! Interesting post & funny story! I used to live by a similar philosophy & realized it doesn't work to wake up to my favorite or least favorite song! One day my best friend set my alarm to some odd elevator music & for some reason... that is what gets me going. lol. I suppose you just have to find what works best for you.

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a good idea, i used to set it to something annoying but it drove me round the bed! Maybe i should have pharelle happy as my alarm!

    Great post x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    Feel free to pop round!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Thank You ;) u have a lovely blog :)
      I just followed xx

      Delete
  3. Omg! I used to put my alarm as one of my favourite songs... and now I cringe everytime I hear it HAHHAHA

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My alarm is just the standard iphone one, but I think I might have to change it to my favourite song now - what a great way to start the day! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesss, Ariana Grande is amazing! Have you listened to the entire album? And do you have a bloglovin account?
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm still new to Ariana's music, maybe you can recommend me a few of ur faves ;) and yes, Here's my link : http://www.bloglovin.com/prarthanamysticgogoi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts