February Favorites ♥ Music, Beauty and Fashion ♥

So, it's the time of the month again which is also my favorite time because I love reading about what people have been loving throughout the month all around the world and it also gives me ideas about what new I should try next time around.


  1. My denim jacket. This february has been quite windy and nothing suits the weather better than my denim jacket! It's not too heavy neither too light and just perfect for the breezy kind of weather.
  2. My Clean and Clear face wash and moisturizer. I previously reviewed these two products here.
  3. My fuzzy socks which also made a guest appearance on my blog before.
  4. My two nail paints and why I love them is because,one is PINK! and the other reminds me of DARK CHOCOLATE! 
  5. And my PINK (yes! Pink again) thumb ring.





You can click on the song names to check them out! (I hope you like them♥ Also, I have this crazy obsession with Matt Nathanson♥ He just has my heart♥

My music picks for February :
  1. Ingrid Michaelson feat. Jason Mraz -You & I
  2. Matt Nathanson feat. Sugarland - Run 
  3. Labrinth feat. Emeli Sande - Beneath Your Beautiful
  4. Ingrid Michaelson - Everybody
  5. Flo Rida feat. Sia - Wild One

So, that's it for this month. I hope you had a lovely month and hope you have a memorable March ♥ 

P.S - I love alliteration. Weird.(?)



xoxo



Comments

  1. I love alliteration too so nothing weird about it ;-) I've been using more and more Clean & Clear products lately and I've been pleasantly surprised. Haven't tried the face wash yet though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Thank god! I found it weird about fancying alliteration ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I visit ur blog quite frequently, very lovely xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts