Life Update : Packing for college!


 I wouldn't have made this post but I noticed that I but some more RED stuff. Crazy! So, here is my red plat and my red bowl and my red mug for mah cappa-chhinnooo! *wink* See, I tried to make a kitty! Also, my RED suitcase! I was never a person to be VERY enthusiastic about red but I guess, things change. Haha! No more talking, just crappy pictures, I think I should  change the blog bio to "Crappy Pictures". Just saying.

I will miss you my city! ♥
Playing what to pack or not. This rubber slippers are my favorite but too bulky.
This is my cutest little cousin sister, this is us blackmailing each other.
She's so cute. This baby of mine cried yesterday at the lift after we both let go of each other.
It was probably the last reunion before I leave for colleg and this kiddo is turning 16 this November, I still remember the summer, us two kids in the balcony, she made me promise I'd always think of her as my own sister and not a cousin.  I've kept this promise and I'll take it with me to my grave. I can't believe I might have to miss you Sweet 16 my love ♥


xoxo

Comments

  1. Look at you, all grown up and going away to college :) Good luck, girl! Have tonnes of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm moving back to Bangalore in a few weeks and I'm going through the packing process too. :)
    Loved reading this post.
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts