Something I have been loving ~

So, I love those really bright and minimal photos, but lately, I have been loving those really dark, maybe even grunge-y pictures. I feel like they are so magical and honest and beautiful. I don't know if it makes sense to you but these pictures seem like reality. You know, a little lingering of darkness and that's what makes it beautiful. You know realistic, not all bright and happy but dark and crazy beautiful.
So, not much I can explain that would make you understand my feeling like looking at this beautiful photography. If anybody knows, please tell me this style of photography, if there is a name for this style.







 If you want to share my journey through my words then, follow me.
Also, leave a comment below for a follow back.

 xoxo







Comments

  1. I don't think it is a kind of photography, it is just a filter. I *think*. Not sure, though. And guess what, both my wallpapers are very close to the first picture :O :)

    CookieCrumbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it's the edit. Wondering how to get this effect. Hahaha! Well, High 5! Same here!

      Delete
  2. I love your photos and the look you've given them.
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! These pictures aren't taken by me! But I'd love to take pictures which look half as good as them :) ♥ xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos ♡ I love especially all the photos of the flowers! You have a new follower :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts