━ Current read and July playlist ♥

I was being gifted  "Romancing Mr. Bridgerton" which I believe is the  4th book of The Bridgerton series. I haven't read the previous books but I have heard they are nice so, I can't wait to read this one. It's been a while since I read a book I guess, I used to read a book in one day but I haven't encountered such days in a long time so, hoping to get the habit back on. 
Have anyone of you read this? If so, how did you like it? No spoilers please. ;)

Anyway, I thought of sharing my July playlist it's called "July Jukebox" :P in case any of you wanna try one of the tracks out. :) Also, I am looking for new songs too, so if there is anything in your mind, please drop it in the comments! ;)

  • Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainer
  • Stitches by Shawn Mendes
  • Amnesia by 5SOS
  • Beneath your beautiful by Labrinth ft Emeli Sande
  • Photograph by Ed Sheeran
  • Fight Song by Rachel Platten
  • The Gold Lining by Broke For Free
  • Worth it by Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink




Also, I wanted to show you my wallpaper which I am just obsessing over for the last few days ♥


If you want it, here's the original copy that I found on the internet.


Also, please follow my Instagram if you have a second. ;) I had to start a new one yesterday so no posts yet! But gonna start spamming soon. No, I won't spam. I promise. :)



What are you guys doing this summer? I wanna know. ♥

xoxo


Comments

  1. I love Charlie puth! i just discovered his songs this month and I'm already obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh if you like this flower background then i have a feeling youre gonna like this kate spade flower background im using atm. you can google it with those keywords... or heres the link i got for you;
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/90/a8/cf/90a8cfae6fc0584b8da898cd24af6053.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I just love your blog post!!! its so beautiful !!!
    keep up the amazing work here !! I can't wait to read more :)



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Primarkhaul

    come say hi :)

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!

      Your blog is really nice and the theme is sooooo cute!

      Delete
  4. I love worth it and margin Gaye, proper summer tunes
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvin Gaye and Photograph have been constantly on repeat for me this month, love them! Also, that wallpaper is stunning, may have to steal that for myself ;)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaahhah! All yours! Your channel is beautiful ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts