I'll let the darkness swallow me whole.

 So, have you watched the "Suicide Squad" sneak-peek? I have been waiting for this desperately, so amny emotions running that I can't even start to explain. I loveeeeeeeeeee everything about it. I mean, if they'd just put a slide show of pictures at the movies, I'd still be loving it with every piece of me.

No, I am not disturbed and yes, there are many of us out here who feel that same and are not disturbed. Reasons are infinte but I'll still pull out a few :
  • Jared Leto is crazy amazing. Like he's my favorite human in the world  (probably, just adding everything inside the bracket to be on the safe side)
  • Cara ♥ I feel like all these really amazing and *pay attention*  TALENTED AND WISE humans just make this such a beautifully amazing, breath taking cast. ♥ DREAM CAST ♥!
  • I am tired of romance and pure Superhero Vs Villain DRAMA
  • And I love this twisted disturbed and oh so beautiful (you get me?) cast and I can watch these tiny clips for months without flinching ♥

And here is the 30 seconds to Mars devotee in me stalking every Joker comment.

((Towards the end, only for those you wish to read, also, I cropped out the identity in case the people did not like being featured. (?) maybe.))

MY DREAM IS TO WATCH THE AVENGERS TAKE ON SUICIDE SQUAD.
I'm betting my money on my TWISTED BEAUTIFUL ARMY ♥






Here they are!
I am here in a couple of them too. You probably can spot! XD









Comments

  1. The trailer is really cool and I agree with you on all points! Thanks for sharing <3

    Feel free to visit my blogs:
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
    https://whatshespotted.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i met jared leto once when 30 seconds just started out. he threw a water bottle into the crowd, which hit me exactly in the middle of my forehead. it stayed like that for a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch! I don't know if I'd be happy or angry though! ;) But, you got to see him LIVE!! Wow! I'm waiting for that day. Fingers crossed. Minus the bottle! ;)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely cannot wait for this film to come out, it looks so amazing! I agree, it does look a bit different to other films with the same characters x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this film - I've read up on all the backstory for the comics. Suicide squad are anti-heros, so technically they are 'bad-guys who are good guys'. does that make any sense? Either way - I'm excited!

    xo Jenn
    www.HelloWench.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahaha. Yeah I've been hearing the same stuff. Can't wait for the movie to finally understand the actual plot! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts