━ Book Review || We Were Liars by E. Lockhart





Image Source: weheartit


Hello, guys! How’s back to school season going? I have been trying to get back into my reading habit and a friend of mine recommended this book called ‘We were liars’ by E. Lockhart. Let me roughly tell you what the book is about. It’s about a grand, prestigious family- Sinclairs. So, this family gets together every summer in their private Island and seems to be having the time of their lives because, of course, they are the “Sinclairs”. However, the grandmother dies and the seemingly perfect family starts cracking. The three daughters are fighting over inheritance and the grandchildren, well, the just want to have a good time. There is summer getaway, romance, family drama and MYSTERY. Well, the eldest grandchild-Cady, has an accident during one of the summers and can’t seem to remember anything from that summer and no one seems to be telling her anything about it. The story unfolds as Cady tries to trace her memories back and sees how the seemingly perfect family is filled with imperfections.


Did I like the book? Honestly, I liked it but the friend that recommended me the book didn’t know I was gonna read so she very beautifully and animatedly J told me the entire plot before I read it so, I somehow feel I’d have thoroughly enjoyed the book if I didn’t already know the whole plot. But, it would be a lovely read for anyone else.



I am looking for more book suggestions? Help!
Follow me around!
BlogLovin' || Instagram || Twitter



Comments

Popular Posts