Goals for Summer ♥




Hi ! Summer is here and so is my new list.
Have you ever had this urge to keep making lists even if you might not check everything off it?
]So, this post is actually me asking for help!


I don't really have THAT many ideas for summer so, maybe you can help me. Please do suggest me some fun things that can be done these 2 months. (*YES! T-W-O months of holidaysssss!)

    • Either dye/cut my hair. (mine is curly. Any suggestions?)
    • Obviously, getting fit. :P (as always)


Happy Summer guys!

Comments

  1. Hello!
    I also have curly hair and I intend this summer to dye it,you could also plan some trips,maybe some concerts because it has begun festival season and you can also do some things that you are afraid of,brake the barriers!

    Alexandra ~ Impavid Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to dye my hair too.
      Maybe the colour bleeding style. :) I love the concert idea. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I chopped my hair off a while back for a change and I haven't regretted it since.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I think I'll have my hair short for some time now. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts