━ How I am prepping for 2017 ♥


So, I am a person that always has a mental to-do list. And I am a procrastinator, so, you can tell it doesn't go very well. But, I've always love stationeries and planners and journals(though I lose go on haitus sometimes)and I came across this concept of bullet journaling a few months ago and I think this new year is a PERFECT time to start doing it. This method seems very convenient, versatile and fast. I really can't wait to start bullet journaling this year and Buzzfeed's guide is something that is interesting, to the point and very clear. By far my favourite bullet journaling guide.


(Click on the images to get redirected to the original Buzzfeed's link.)

(Original copyright of the picture with respective owner.)

Comments

  1. This sounds like a fun way to keep my life organized! I've had planners and journals too before but none I could continue on through the year! I just stop along the way and don't remember going back. But I really want to keep my life organized and reach my goals for the year! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts