The Pink Lippies Review


Hello guys! This is gonna be my last post for 2016 and I hope you guys have an amazing 2017! ♥ I have many amazing things planned for the blog and my life for 2017 and I hope to share it with you guys along the way. 



So, the lipstick I got are Elle 18 Colour Pop in the shade Hot Pink. The colour is absolutely amazing and it is super moisturizing + it is super cheap. Only downside is, it does not have great staying power, but for the price, I think it's really good.

Next, I was actually gifted this one and I had been wanting a matte pink lipstick for a long time so, this one is the Maybelline Colorshow Creamy Matte Lipcolor in the shade Pop of Pink. I don't like the feel initially since it's powdery but later it isn't so bad, however, the colour is really pretty but i'd recommend this for people with a fair skin tone as otherwise, it tends to make your face look flushed out. Also, it has a great staying power.






<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18395209/?claim=b2r7jn7tntg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

  1. I don't tend to wear many pink lipsticks but the Maybelline one is such a gorgeous shade!

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are such pretty pink shades!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light is so pretty! Love the color!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pinks!! I have the Elle one--I mean the name alone makes me love it! Hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The colors do look lovely! I used to only wear pink shades of lipstick but am trying to diversify my lip products slowly. Will keep these lipsticks in mind next time I need a new pink shade. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not usually one for pink lip colors, but these are so fun! Maybe I need to expand my horizons a little lol.

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I used to be the same. That's why I'm adding pink to my collection.

      Delete
  7. Pink lipstick doesn't suit me unfortunately unless they have more of a warm undertone. Great review, I can imagine these look gorgeous on people with pale skin. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Same with me. That's why I recommended the Maybelline one for a paler skin tone. :)

      Delete
  8. The Maybelline color is so pretty!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those shades and the pigment is wonderful! Thanks for sharing babe :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful shades! Love the soft/lighter one (?)

    Happy New Year to you too! ♥
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your site!!

    I'll probably send a mail to be added to your blog list! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love these colours!!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts