What I have been reading : Sidney Sheldon's "Reckless"


I bought this on the airport on my way back home for holidays. And I did read it, before 2015 ended so, I was working on my resolution even before 2016. *smirk* Nevermind. 
So, I could not resist myself when I saw this on the rack because it has been ages since I read one of works of "The King of Suspense" and I guess the person at the bookstore saw me drooling because he came up to me and tried convincing me for 5 minutes to buy this book. He didn't have to. I guess I went to the store two times. Okay. Here is the back cover text :



I don't know what you are thinking, but I kind of took it the wrong way. I'll leave it to you to imagine Mrs.Schmidt as the villain or the heroine. But, all in all the book was a good time killer. Also, I woke up till 5 in the morning to finish this off. But, it does have the typical touches of Sidney Sheldon's work so, if you are a devotee of that man, you may get close to guessing about what happens with whom. But! I love Sidney Sheldon and this was a nice read. And, is it just me? or is Sidney Sheldon a professional at creating dangerously sexy men? Just saying.

Comments

  1. I love the fact that the person in the store tried to convince you, that is so sweet. I definitely going to keep my eyes out for this book, great review.

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for new books to read this year, I will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great, I'm hoping to read more in 2016 so thanks for recommendation! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe that's too funny about the salesperson! i am always on the hunt for new books, so thanks for the idea! happy 2016 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts