HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! + my RESOLUTION FOR 2016!


Happy New Year to the blogging world!

I already feel a bit pumped because 2+0+1+6= 9 ( which is a number that I love), so, hopefully, I'll have some good luck with all my dreams and wishes. So, the last year and a half has been quite of ride for me. I did have my good luck with college and stuff but about what I really want to do in life, I've been failing, I guess, but I've also been trying but whatever happened, I know I learned a lot. I now, know things which I could do to improve and also, things that I've been doing wrong. I have a lot of resolutions this year, I don't know how hard they'll be to keep up, but, I know my priorities now, and hopefully, I'll have the drive to work hard this time around.



1. Read more, staying hydrated, actually working on academics etc

So, basically love myself more. Last, year, I just didn't care about myself enough to keep up with all the gallons of water to drink, or read or give a damn about my deteriorating skin. I'm gonna do it this year around.

2. Get moving :

I promise to workout like the beast (almost!) I was when I was 17. Trust me, 18 was absolutely "Love Myself  Later" year and I promise to move even if it is a 15 minutes walk , EVERY SINGLE DAY.

3. Forgive myself and Forget the past :

Regrets are awful. Not because you did wrong but because they grab hold of you and don't let you get your game back on. I have regrets but I think I gave those bastards way more time than they deserved and they held me back. This year, I'll be more forgiving. 

4. Stay motivated :

One of the reasons I slacked was probably because I lost motivation. I know, the feeling when you are overwhelmed with motivation and it's pumping and you need a way to release it and so, I worked out and led the life I wished for. I remember thinking of the people I admire and my eyes getting watery because, WOW! I wanted to be there.


5. Really work on this blog :

I got a planner and I'll be more organized and actually work hard for this blog. ♥


6. Push myself and be optimistic :

I was so close, I slacked. Back to square one. But, instead of being hard on myself, I should've seen my capability and the possibility of me actually making my dreams come true. So, nothing you really want ever comes easy right? So, what's the fun if you succeed the first time around? So, I was just testing the water last time. this time, I am serious. (Me trying o be optimistic. Hahah! Still made me smile ;))


7. Let my soul live:

I have always adore yoginis and backpackers. So, this year, I'll try to meditate a little. Hahaha! But, I'm gonna try. Also, I've been trying to go vegan but failing like a hundredth time now, but i try it anyway. Something about veganism makes me feel so good. So right. But it's hard in college, when there is nothing and all the vegan things are actually very unhealthy. But, I'll try again I guess. ;)

Good luck to everyone!
I wish you have a great life from this year on!
xx

Comments

  1. I've been so good at keeping hydrated but for the past couple of weeks I don't even think I've drank anywhere near enough. All of these are great goals though. Happy New Year!

    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read more this year as well, good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you achieve your goals! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with going Vegan, I have a lot of friends that have recently gone vegan and for them they've said the trick is to just find vegan replacements for the stuff they usually eat, like vegan butter and egg replacers etc etc :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this post ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. With each year, we grow and learn more about ourselves than we did in the past. That sure comes with some baggage but hey, that also means, we are now better equipped to take on life, right?
    Good luck with all your resolutions, you go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts