Playilist : January Jams






How has 2016 been treating you guys? I am thinking I should make a bucket list. Like monthly bucket list. That would be a good idea right? Tell me what you guys think about it. But nevermind, I am someone who puts on songs to get ready for college. Hopefully, that doesn't piss my roommate off.

Anyway, This month's gonna have a lot of One Direction songs. Sorry for that. If I could, The whole album would be here but I haven't listened to the other songs properly, mainly because I can't get enough of the one's on my list. But, They'll be here too soon. Trust me. I love their new album. I miss Zayn, but, this album is love. Lovely. Beautifully. Crazy beautiful. It's like they've entered another stage, you know like from boys singing hip songs to Manly touchy songs. I hope they come back and keep growing up with us. You know what I mean right? It's so nice when you think of it like we're all growing up together, the EXACT songs that we wanna listen to at this age, THEIR AGE. I'm probably confusing you. Nevermind.

1. Devil Side - Foxes
2. End of the day - One Direction
3. Want you to want me - Jason Derulo
4. Spark - Afrojack feat. Spree Wilson
5. Army - Ellie Goulding
6. If I could fly - One Direction
7. A.M -One Direction
8. Not a bad thing - Justin Timberlake
9. Youth - Daughter

Comments

  1. The only song I've listened to here is want you to want me by Jason and I'm not a big fan of it. I recently shared my playlist so you can check it out.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts