Huda Liquid Lipstick + N.Y.X dupes review πŸ’“

So, I really wanted to try out the Huda matte liquid lipsticks for a long time after reading all the reviews and I must say, I am not disappointed at all.
So, I ordered 2 shades. Heartbreaker and Flirt. The first one is vibrant red which I really love but if you're not into red lips then, I wouldn't recommend it. The Flirt is a dark brown shade which I've been using all winter with my denim jacket and it gives me the 90's NescafΓ© girl vibes that I've always admired since I was a kid. πŸ˜‚

The Huda one's have a really coconut smell and feels really light on the lips and not at all cake-y. But, it does feel a little sticky if you press your lips together after drying. It's staying power is commendable. 


Now, the dupes for the N.Y.X Soft Matte Lip Creme, introducing Miss Claire Soft Matte lip cream. I bought this in shade 38. It's a lovely lovely lovey formulation,  actually,  it is exactly like the N.Y.X product,  the smell is the beautiful vanilla-y magic and the colour is a beautiful sober pink for my wheatish skin tone. The mousse-y formulation feels like love. Best part, it's in everyone's budget, It costs around 220 rupees in Mumbai but I've heard you might get them at around 150 rupees in Delhi area or vice versa, either way, it's worth more than every penny. Highly recommended. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

P.S: I need new foundation/ concealer,  recommendations?  





Brush for Miss Claire.

Brush for Huda


From left to right: Heartbreaker,  Flirt, 38.

Comments

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts