━ Life


A lot happened when I was in haitus, I wouldn't necessarily call it bad or good but it was new and I would it all over again. Life is always gonna happen to you and you have to take it all in. Always. Sometimes, it takes time, maybe a few days, a couple of months or couple of years. but you have to know that nothing that happens is bigger than life itself and you have to keep telling it to yourself until you start believing it.

So, in the last couple of months, I chopped off my long curly locks, that's something I haven't done since kindergarten, I have been trying to go easy on myself for everything and accept whatever I have and do it well. Hopefully, this semester will been as good as the last ones. I am starting to a little stressed about my career and have my mini anxiety attacks but "This to shall pass.''


Things I have been loving :
Things I want to be doing :
  • Study well.
  • Be a better photo editor
  • Learn mixing
  • Read more books from the college library
  • Find time to play basketball <3
  • Eat cleaner

Comments

  1. I love your personal goals, such a good idea! Cant believe you cut off your curls though, how brave! :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  2. eduardo@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea for a post!

    x Annabelle
    travelsandtea.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts