My Childhood Sweethearts ♥











It'd be a lie if I say that the Olsen twins haven't been my longest love affair. My childhood is actually just Olsen twins. Grew up reading "Two of a Kind","Sweet 16" and all of that book. It's a shame I couldn't read all of their books but, my childhood was amazing and thanks to them. I somehow feel I am what I am and most of the reason is them and I love that part of me. ♥



There are very few people that I adore at this level which is almost 'worship'. The other two are Jared Leto and Taylor Swift. I somehow feel, no matter how they are, who they are, they are all GENIUSES! And wow man wow! they are so stark beautiful ♥

Comments

  1. I love the Olsens so much! Such style icons x

    Aicha |The Fashion Heist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Olsen twins as well! Watched every movie with them and and they basically made my childhood :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the ultimate! I loved them as a kid too and still do.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also remember Olsen twins when they were little girls on a TV and I liked them a lot even then but now.. I adore them even more! They are big fashionistas with amazing style! Love them!:)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I believed the show was called "Two of a Kind". Those days were bliss! ♥

      Delete
  5. I also love them since I was little, they are so fashionable and pretty!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also grew up watching Mary Kate and Ashley shows and movies! I couldn't imagine my childhood without their adventures =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts