First Look of 2015 !


So, 20 days are by gone and now, I'm still trying but, let's see how hard I can go this time. :P My binge eating is definitely getting better and I think I should stop talking about it. So, I'll try and post less of those and more of "interesting" (I hope) stuff. So, who's gonna go on a fitspo journey with me?!

Oh and if you didn't notice already, I "JUST" got my instagram. Here it is: Surprise Here! But, I'd honestly not ask you to follow unless you want to but I'd definitely want you to check out Pinterest and WeHeartIt, because these are my safe haven ♥

So, two of my BIGGEST goals will be :
  • Get Fit! I know I said I wouldn't but, Damn!!
  • Get into a good college! (Scary...!)
And some of the minor one's...well, nobody's really interested but never mind! 

Anyway, Long time no see so, How have you guys been? Any resolutions?

Also, a little help here , does anyone know any other site like : PumpUp ! BUT which can be operated from the computer itself? 

Adios for now. ♥ Would really love some tips on organization :P ♥ Just saying.

Thank You! 


xoxo

Comments

  1. Great goals, happy new year! xo

    http://www.thecharleygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post !! Great read :)

    Love your blog <3

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ Would love to see you over on my blog

    Jade
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great new year! Getting fit is one of my goals too

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with your goals, hope 2015 is going well for you :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts