My first pair of "Nike" ! ♥



My first ever shiny pair of Nike!! Look at the box and the glowing sign! Eeeks! LOL! I guess, everybody always wanted to own a pair of Nike in their lifetime. I used adidas before this and I have to say, those were quite a faithful pair, but the trend got to me too and I was dying to get my hands on one of these. So, after trying different brands, moving several showrooms, I finally ended up with "My Nike Pair" ♥

Because whenever you hear the phrase "Just Do It", you always think Nike! xD




Here's my baby ♥
 It's magenta, white and grey!
It's the Nike Transform V. I was planning to start running sometime soon and this baby gives me teh green light, also bought a few pairs of socks cause, you know why. :P I've been eating a little cleaner, recovering from my binge downfall and today, I ate 100% clean. Feeling more motivated. Gonna try my best and get back on track. ;)




xoxo



Comments

  1. Ohhh they look lovely! I'm sure you'll love them x

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! Nike definitely makes a cool pair of shoes. Since they are designed for narrow feet I can't use them but they sure are pretty!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colors you picked so bright and happy
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful!
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always love making new friends so sure :)

      Delete
    2. Omg! and it seems you love Harries twins too :D I sent you a FR on facebook.

      Delete
  5. This pair of sneakers looks so cool. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love the colour! I definitely need a pair of Nike shoes as I am completely obsessed but still don't own a pair.

    Nivii x
    Nivii's Diary | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you love. Your blog is gorgeous too! Sorry was M.I.A for some time.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magenta? Oh, pretty! Your first pair?! Wow. I have too many shoes, I guess. lol.

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Nikes! I have a pair in black and they're fantastic :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eee! I need a pair, the jet black with the glimming white soles! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts