Spring Mini-Haul : Tank Bank ♥

I actually ran into a shop in the neighbourhood which sold really good stuff for cheaper prices! and so, I bought four tank tops!! Like I already mentioned in the title , it is a mini haul :P and I'm getting a few more stuff soon but I couldn't wait to share these tops so I HAD to do this mini haul blog post!
Please excuse the crinkles and everything not neat. :P
I was too excited!:P

This is actually more of a muscle tee and I love the tiny pocket! I love it when things are solid color and simple but with a tiny detail! ♥



Since it's spring, how could I leave out floral?:P


And now, not to forget, the "Fun" part of Summer. Yes!I realize I said spring but... :P

I HAD to get this one!


Because I'm a F.O.O.D.I.E.  ♥


LOL! Tell me which one you like the most (if you like anything from the tiny haul) and I'll soon have another haul post!♥

Also, tell me the favorite piece of clothing or accessory that you own and are loving this spring! Looking forward to it .♥

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts