Get a Grip!

First, I am one of the most indecisive people in the world (most days). And my zodiac is not helping at all. So, I have like so many dreams maybe more than the days I'm gonna live. So, Here are my options:

  • What I should be: A medical student.
Don't get me wrong. I have always wanted to save lives, and being a  doctor was probably the first thing I wanted to be when I realized Mom and Dad aren't always gonna pay my bills.


  • What I wanna be : A blogger. Vlogger. Explorer...etc
I wanna do things that are gonna make me feel like I am free. I wanna express. Discover. I don't know how the feel is. I think it will probably be like the time I felt when I went paragliding or my first bike ride. The moments I feel "infinte" (Thank You "Perks Of Being A Wallflower") and the times I can't stop smiling and I think I squeal but I regret nothing actually, I think I love to squeal, given times like those.


This is blowing my head off. One moment, I'm seeing things and everything I see makes me go "I can't wait to blog about this." and then, I'm like "Shit! I need to study. The heck am I doing?" 



What I'm feeling: 
How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?
-John Lennon

xoxo

Comments

  1. Ah, I can totally relate to these feelings your having! I'm also indecisive and have big dreams of becoming a full time blogger and explorer too, but then real world stuff kicks in. Keep your head up, and remember its a journey and all things will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts