Christmas Make Up Haul and my favorite lipstick right now!


Hey everyone! Merry Christmas to everyone who are celebrating it on 24th and Meery Christmas eve for the one's celebrating it tomorrow! So, I'm back home from college as you can tell and so, I had to go on a makeup shopping spree. I don't understand how I can't remember what I have to do for the day but when it comes to makeup, I can recall what I had been longing for since ages. Nevermind, so, these are the things I bought on my last day of college and after I got back home! ;)



 So, the things that I go are :
1. Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Colour (Milan Red)
2.Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstic (M423)
3.Lake Enrich Satin Lipstic (P164)
4.Maybelline Clear Glow Benefit Cream (Nude) 
5.Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact (Almond)
6.Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer (Porcelain Party)


The compact looks realllllyy good but I haven't tried it now, it's something I got for my Mom so, I'll let her do the honours.
The Benefit Cream is lovely, blends in so beautifully ♥


Maybe because I'm a little colour blind (I just don't look properly :P okay?) so, the Milan Red kind of looked a little brown to me and I was in love with it but now that I look at it properly, it's still the love of my life. It's one of the best lipstick I've ever come across and it totally gives off the grunge/gothic effect.
The M423 is a little depressing because I thought it was gonna be coffee brownish but instead, it's RED! and I already had a similar red and I don't like me reds just like that you know. When you wear red, it's gotta be of a certain type. I like my red with a little gravity, I can't tell you exactly what I mean but. That's okay, it's still nice.
The P164 has been a nice buy so far, though it can make your face look a little washed out if you don't know how to wear it properly.Although it has a little bit of shimmer but if you know how to mattify  lipstick, you're the BOSS! ;)


Comments

  1. Stunning lipstick shades! Great post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lipstick shades!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dear... Loved reading about you and your blog😊
    Totally in love with those lipstick shades....
    If you feel like visit me here @ www.thepositivewindow.com

    Kisses | Epsita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your blog is great! :D Especially the "How to make most of your day!"



      Delete
  4. such a lovely things! loving that header tho!

    <3: Jasmin N | Little Things With Jassy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Milan Red before but it is such a gorgeous colour, I definitely need to hunt this down!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy beautiful :) but it is an Indian brand, I am not sure you'll find it any other place, but if you do, make sure not to miss this one! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts