Going Vegan.

So, back on track after one year of slacking. I decided to go vegan this. To eat in abundance without guilt. :P I am a glutton. Here are my first few tries.

My vegan instagram is  : @daffodil_dreamz 
I need more inspirations so feel free to drop you IG usernames below.





















So, the first is my try at mango smoothie with some oats. Very simple and very helpful for a lazy bum like me :P Next is a warm bulgur and kidney bean salad that I had for breakfast. Yes, breakfast today. I am so full already. Is it just me or does vegan food make you thirsty? Which is really good. :P


xoxo


Comments

  1. The mango smoothie, with oats sounds so yum! I definitely want to try this.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha! Sure! Let me know how it turned out! ;)

      Delete
  2. Wish I could make the change. I'm off beef and not trying to come off chicken! Good for you!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. Don't worry, you have to start somewhere and you are trying :)

      Also, I have myself fell off the wagon a few times now. So, it's only normal to not be a super human.
      Trying is a lot. :)

      Delete
  3. love this post!

    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your account! Yes, I did follow you. Follow me back?

      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts