Jazz Up to Dress Up!

Tomorrow is my grandparent's golden anniversary, Yes! 5-0 years!! So, the family will be throwing a secret party for them, ssshhh! My grandmom being really restless is worried since we didn't tell her anything or have forbidden her to throw any party. So, I'm planning to wear a very nude outfit with similar shoes and I'm not in any mood to dress down for a golden jubilee, so, I decided to go a little crazy with my nails. Bad news, school's opening soon so I had to chop them off. :(

This nail paint was gifted to me by my sister, actually I inherited it, since she didn't want it. It was to fabulous for her to rock. *evil grin* So, this is the first time I'm trying this out. Hope it's not a fail. It kind of reminds me of a witch's aura for some reason I don't know why :P probably the green and the bottle, in reality is actually like a potion bottle. Ok! Tell me it's just in my head. :P








xoxo

Comments

  1. congratulations your your grandparents!! that's so sweet. id love to see a picture of your outfit from the party :) id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/batiste-clean-and-classic.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Yes! I'll definitely try to post my outfit! and as always, I adore your latest post!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Aw thats so cute about your grandparents :) Love the colour as well, looks super pretty:)
    Great post.
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they have a lovely party :-) That colour is really cute!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! up to the next 50 hihi
    (I have that nail polish in blue from Opi, it rocks)

    xxx Anna
    Ps. I just renewed my blog!
    Come take a look
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful color, like a mermaid color. <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts