My Flake-y Diet ! ♥


So, I started having this real bad urge to lose weight lately. So, I randomly picked on my cornflakes because it seems healthy and because I heart the crisps. So, to jazz it up, I add chunks of cold apple and banana and I add just a little little bit of milk cause I don't like it when they are become limpy (?) - CRISPY is just the thing I want. Next, I'll try to cut down on my sugar. So, here's the deal. I know, that cornflakes is healthy but what I wanna know is that, "Is it gonna help in losing my weight?". I have the big bowl of cornflakes and fruits at the evening and usually a small bowl of cornflakes in the morning and a heavy dinner and 2 tiny snacks in-between. I think I have to cut down on the snacks (?). Also, I need to lose my weight rapidly. Last time I check I was around 75 kg (165.3 lbs) and I am 1.75 m (5ft 7inches) and I'm Seventeen. So, any help? Diet ideas?


Feel Free to comment below. xx

xoxo

Comments

  1. I've never really considered putting fruit in cereal.. Neat idea! I love it crispy as well! All my friends poke fun of me because of it, but I'm lactose intolerant so that's the main reason & I've tried cereal with coconut, almond, or soy milk, & it's just not the same! lol. Looking forward to your future posts!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You.
      Your blog is lovely. Following it right away! xx

      Delete
  2. Exercise. The most efficient way.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts